A big thank you for your continued prayers and support leading up to the upcoming Zimbabwe mission trip. My art show included many opportunities to share the gospel and encourage believers in their faith, and that is such an honour.
There is still tea on special and time to book a private art viewing to enjoy the scripture and what the Holy Spirit is speaking through the pieces. Feel free to email or call me for a time to do that. If any of you need prayer, please contact me as well. 😊 It’s a pleasure to partner with you and come before His presence.
It is humbling to be sent as His messengers isn’t it? It doesn’t matter if were sent down the street or across the world.
Please agree with the team in prayer and share this list with others as we need your continual support.
Here are the names of my teammates as you lift us in prayer. We leave July 26 and are back on August 7th. Would you agree with me for:
- Wendy, Violet, Leonie, Milton, Mezmur, and Myself.
- Health and safety for our family that is staying behind.
- Health and strength before, during and after the trip.
- Travel safety with smooth connections and baggage arriving with no incident.
- Our team leaders’ meeting with government and medical officials in Zimbabwe to be fruitful.
- Unity and spiritual empowerment for the team as well as flexibility in how God directs our time there.
- Local tribal leaders to work in unity with us and effective communication with them.
- Hearts prepared and many to receive Yeshua as their Messiah and Saviour with signs and wonders following. Also, prayer for the follow up with these people and the connect into the local congregation.
- Widow and Orphan ministry(we will be purchasing needs accordingly upon arrival).
- School ministry time.
- Our times of discipleship, prayer, and counselling to bear much fruit.
- Final provisions for every detail of this trip and the faith in believing the foundation will be laid for the future medical clinic.
- Personal prayer for the worship time and the arts with the local students I’m being led to prepare for and words of encouragement for them.
- A breakthrough in regards to the high suicide rate among the people in Gutu.
- Pray for the soccer and netball teams that will be organized as well as art and worship, strong discipleship and Bible teaching being left with them to go deeper in their faith.
- The local congregation to thrive in their walk with Messiah and be a blessing to their community and greater Zimbabwe.
- Provision for time, and other provisional needs that arise both up to, and during the trip for our team.
- That we all stay humble knowing that “it is GOD who works in us both to will and to do for His good pleasure.”
Thank you all for taking the time out of busy lives to read my newsletters. You are an encouragement in so many ways, and I know how much I need the Body of Messiah in order to be “sent.”